You are here
- Big 4 / Restructuring
- Growth potential / Insolvency
About Our Client
Restructuring Services is part of Financial Advisory practice which advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates, to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Corporate Finance Advisory, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions. We also provide a number of specialist services, including Business Modelling, Valuations, and Economic Consulting.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving under performing businesses.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that's rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.
The Senior Associate role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assisting the senior management team with all aspects of Corporate Simplification assignments including wind down planning, providing advice to clients, preparing reports and statutory documents.
- Identifying issues which impact the simplification process, such as solvency requirements and the management of key stake-holders.
- Reporting to clients and providing advice on issues relevant to their corporate groups.
- Ensuring that all compliance, engagement set up and billing targets are achieved.
- Being a first point of contact for a broad range of clients at all stages of your project portfolio.
- Day to day supervision, training and mentoring of Associates.
- Participation in group marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will possess:
- EA minimum of 5 GCSE passes including Maths and English and A-Level or equivalent.
- At least 2 years professional services experience in restructuring, preferably including solvent liquidations.
- Strong I.T. skills especially across Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook packages.
- Knowledge of insolvency and corporate rescue procedures.
- A track record of dealing with compliance related tasks and working to deadlines.
- Project management and report writing experience are preferred.
- A commitment to producing high quality output focused on attention to detail.
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Communication skills to support working effectively within a high performing team.
- The ability to work across a portfolio of different projects.
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £29,000 + bonus and benefits