You are here
This position is now filled
Retail Development Manager
- Have you worked in travel operations such as railways, airport, ferry operations
- I am looking for a Retail Development Manager based in London and the South
About Our Client
My client are a leading transport business with exciting plans over the next few years. They are bringing a fresh approach to the industry and setting a new standard. If you would like to work for a market leading organisation, this could be the role for you.
As the Retail Development Manager you will
- maximise sales opportunities for the business
- manage a number of key accounts
- work with third party retailers and partners to grow the business
- be the lead contact for retail in the wider business
- analyse and report on data
- develop best practice and processes for the business
You will report to the Head of Retail and will be able to complete other projects with the business.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Retail Development Managers will need
- a track record of effective delivery, ideally within transport and rail
- a passion for developing and delivering solutions
- to have worked in a fast paced customer service environment, managing multiple prioritises either in retail or transport operations
- to be flexible in terms of travel. The role is based in London but nationwide travel will be required
- strong communication skills
- commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate.
What's on Offer
The Retail Development Manager role attracts a salary of up to Â£40,000 plus benefits. If you are looking for a challenging role where you will be able to influence and drive a business forward, then this could be the role for you.