You are here
Retail Estates Surveyor
- In-house role with an extensive retail portfolio
- Diverse surveying remit
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist retailer with an international presence and in excess of 300 outlets in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Estates Surveyor to take a lead role in the operational management of the UK estate, and working closely with the Head of Property to shape the UK property strategy.
Key responsibilities include;
- Work closely with the Head of Property and Operations teams to ensure the property strategy is aligned with the overall trading business.
- Manage all property transactions, and maintain all internal reporting systems.
- Take a lead role in the acquisitions of new sites to support business growth.
- Manage all Landlord & Tenant activity across the portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, and ideally Chartered RICS or working towards the APC, either in an in-house property role or wanting to make the move from Consultancy to a client-side position.
The ideal Estates Surveyor will have a good knowledge of Landlord & Tenant advisory work, and ideally new site acquisitions.
They will be keen too develop their skills whilst in a responsible and highly autonomous role.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, Car & benefits package