You are here
Retail Marketing Manager
- Fantastic progression opportunity within an entrepreneurial business
- Working on a very iconic and high performing lifestyle brand
About Our Client
My Client is a Global Consumer business with a portfolio of much loved and well known brand. Having established a central hub in West Sussex, this is a great business which offers fantastic progression potential and a chance to learn and challenge yourself.
The Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing presence at retail and relevant events throughout the EMEA region. As the principal consumer touch points , retail is a critical part of the success so the Trade Marketing Manager will be instrumental in building real-world consumer engagement and supporting an effective path to purchase for products.
This is a high profile role for the business, taking the lead across retail strategy and being the champion for trade marketing with both internal and external partners.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you would need the following:
- Proven experience within a trade marketing environment
- Degree educated
- Good understanding of the EMEA retail market
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good organisation and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Good leadership skills and team management experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective, positive working relationships internally and externally
- Self motivated with a can-do attitude and positive outlook
What's on Offer
Offering a competitive salary and great benefits.