You are here
Retail Pricing Project Manager
- Pricing Project Manager
- Globally recognised retailer
About Our Client
One of the most dynamic, fast-paced and successful retailers in the country are looking to build upon their success of recent years. Hiring over a thousand people last year and having doubled in size over the past five years, this is a fantastic environment to really climb the career ladder.
In this role, you will champion company interests in retail pricing as the group invests in retail prices to help make DIY accessible to everyone. Managing the pricing programme, you will represent the company at regular group forums and ensure the alignment of group activity to the publication cycles. You will also coordinate the new pricing engagement meetings between group market teams for all of the waves of the unified product.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- High commercial and numerical skills;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Experience of making high level judgement decisions;
- Experience of cross-functional working;
- Ability to present and support own position to internal/external stakeholders up to Board level;
Experience delivering projects in multi-channel business
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + excellent company specific benefits including health-care, pension, up to 33 days holiday and more!