You are here
Retail Project Manager (client-side)
- A client-side Project Manager opportunity with an expanding high-street retailer
- Retail PM experience is essential
About Our Client
This retailer is offering exposure to projects including new store openings, closures, relocations and refurbishments. They have a UK portfolio of c. 80 stores (roughly 1000-2000 sqft).
The Retail Project Manager will:
- Take a lead role on all projects from inception to completion (within agreed budget and timescale).
- Manage contractors and suppliers.
- Get involved in site identification and planning.
The Successful Applicant
The Retail Project Manager will have:
- Proven project management experience in the retail sector.
- Experience of managing projects from inception to completion (ideally on behalf of a high street retailer).
- Full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
£40-45k + bonus + benefits