You are here
Retention Marketing Manager
- THE perfect move for any retention marketing professionals.
- Great interim role with a F/S institution.
About Our Client
My client are a renowned UK insurance institution based in Basingstoke, with fantastic commuter links from surrounding areas down the M3.
As the Insurance Retention Manager you will be responsible for the retention and cross sales trading performance, and for the development of a programme of in life and retention marketing and operational activities to improve performance generally and particularly within the 'Saves' team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING:
- Developing and delivering a systematic programme of in-life, engagement, proactive and reactive retention and cross sales activity.
- Taking day to day ownership of achieving the retention and cross sales trading results.
- Providing a suite of Retention and Cross sales MI and ad-hoc analysis to meet the needs of the commercial team and the call centre Saves team, including carrying out accurate forecasting of retention performance and renewal call volumes.
- Working with the Customer Insight, Customer Marketing and Group Marketing teams to ensure the successful execution of in-life marketing strategies.
- Driving high performance in the call centre Saves teams, ensuring customer interactions deliver commercial objectives; providing a suite of supporting tools to assist the call centre teams in retaining customers, including offers, propositions and materials - as well as staff incentives.
- Developing and delivering a constant pipeline of new activity to support the delivery of the Budget as well as driving longer term growth, as well as developing new channels to support retention and cross sales including outbound telemarketing, Email, SMS and Apps.
- Managing the customer engagement marketing budget efficiently, continuously improving campaign targeting and execution to maximise commercial benefits.
- Ensuring all key risks are identified, mitigated and monitored, and that any incidents against the risk register are reported through the relevant processes.
The Successful Applicant
WHAT DO I NEED:
- A track record of managing and improving customer retention in a GI or utility
- Experience working very closely with inbound and outbound call centres
- Experience managing a large marketing budget
- Experience of delivering high performing in-life engagement executions within a consumer services or retail business
- An innovative approach, with an appreciation of creative marketing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working with a variety of internal stakeholders to join up delivery of initiatives on time and within budget
- A degree level qualification or equivalent within a relevant commercial subject area
- A demonstrable appetite to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills
- The ability to effectively plan and prioritise work, with the drive to work undirected
To succeed in this role you will need to be a highly experienced, analytical and commercially astute marketing professional. In particular, we are looking for a driven, self starter with a passion for achieving (and exceeding) commercial targets.
You will need to utlise your own passion and energy to spearhead new initiatives and work closely with stakeholders to make sure ideas become reality. You will also be an exceptional team player, and the type of person who others choose to follow.
What's on Offer
- £60,000 - £70,000 with £5280 car allowance and up to 20% bonus
- Standard perm employee benefits
- Fantastic opportunity to deliver some key projects
- Renowned CV boosting brand