You are here
- Fortune 500
- Commercially focused environment
About Our Client
A fast growing fortune 500 business, they have proven themselves to be a great employer with the number of awards they have won.
Highly innovative environment, they provide individuals with a platform to express themselves and add value.
As an added bonus, you will be a part of one of their key offices here in Birmingham.
The Revenue Accountant in Birmingham will be responsible for:
- Control the revenue reporting/ forecasting tools
- Build relationships with stakeholders in finance, commercial, and delivery teams
- Provide insight in the review of management information with commercial and finance teams
- Assist in the introduction of customer and product profitability analysis models and support processes to drive margin and profitable sales growth.
- Take ownership to help deliver the annual financial plan and rolling forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified for membership of a professional accounting body
- A confident inspiring communication style.
- A proven track-record of delivering process improvement
What's on Offer
£35 000 - £40 000 + Benefits