You are here
Revenue Management Assistant
Internationally recognised hotel brand.
Previous exposure to a similar revenue/pricing related role is essential.
About Our Client
My client is a global Hotel group, with multiple brand segments covering all aspects of the market. Based in modern central London offices, the Revenue Management Assistant will cover one of those segments from a tactical level.
The main responsibilities for the London Revenue Management Assistant will include:
- Ensuring that the Revenue Management strategy is fully integrated in property to achieve maximum business constancy in the UK & Ireland Region. This will include Pricing, Brand Position and Business Mix.
- Looking after distinct properties, and creating synergy so that business is equally split across sites (particularly necessary in competitive areas).
- Taking the lead in terms of organising meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure that the incoming revenue of each site is optimised- this will be done via a consistent approach to distribution, reservation and pricing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the London based Revenue Management Assistant will have the following attributes:
- Previous exposure to a similar role within Revenue Management/Pricing is essential. Background sector is open, but demonstrable knowledge of pricing is needed.
- A results driven, proactive and analytical mindset.
- Developed communication skills, the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders is a must!
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits