You are here
- Reward Advisor role based in York
- Responsible for the provision of the comprehensive reward strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a national organisation based in North Yorkshire who now require a Reward Advisor.
As Reward Advisor, you will be partnering the HR Director in implementing the reward strategy for the business. You will need to have extensive experience in using the HR and payroll system, as well as being well-versed with Microsoft excel.
- Production and analysis of people related data and trends
- You will play a key role in the formulation and implementation of reward, recognition and benefits strategies
- Work on annual reward audits, ensuring fairness and consistency across the organisation
- You will be expected to develop methods of monitoring reward arrangements
You will be able to work in a complex, ever-changing environment, be self-motivated with the ability to work with a team environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Reward Advisor role will come with a strong experience across reward, including voluntary and flexible benefits.
Experience of working with DB pension schemes will also be advantageous.
Mus be within commutable distance of North Yorkshire.
What's on Offer
£35-50K + company benefits