You are here
- Reward role based in Edinburgh
- Growing Reward team, fantastic opportunity
About Our Client
This will be an ideal opportunity for an accomplished Reward professional who is motivated by the potential to have a real and lasting impact in the results of this global organisation.
The role has a broad remit, covering both Compensation and Benefits globally. Key delivery areas and responsibility include:
- Leading on Reward projects to develop and implement reward solutions that support business objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of an effective reward strategy through the analysis and insight of key HR data and information
- Support the review of all existing reward practices and policies to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and maintain data processes for annual pay review and bonus processes
- Support external salary benchmarking activity, including salary survey submissions
- Carrying out Job Evaluation Requests
- Interpreting and producing high quality, accurate management information and reports on any aspect of the reward offering.
- Provision of expert reward advice and support to managers and members of the HR team on all aspects of the reward cycle (incl. pay package, mobilisation, policy development and external trends and developments)
- Support cyclical reward delivery including annual pay/bonus rounds, benefits administration and renewals, P11D submissions, gender pay reporting etc.
- Development of reward communications and engagement methodology and practice
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a Reward (Compensation & Benefits) role in a medium or large organisation
- Extremely high levels of confidence using Excel and a wide array of formulae to undertake complex modelling and calculation exercises (e.g. cost/benefit and impact analyses)
- Good knowledge of UK legislation surrounding pay
- Knowledge and experience of Job Evaluation Processes
- Knowledge and experience of working with a variety of benefit schemes and salary sacrifice programmes
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely, verbally or in writing
- Experience of working with highly confidential and sensitive information, and operating with required tact and diplomacy
- Experience of reviewing, implementing and maintaining efficient systems and processes
- Familiarity with TUPE and the associated impacts on Reward offerings
What's on Offer
£DOE + fantastic benefits