You are here
- Reward Analyst - Central London
- Paying up to £38k.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Engineering Consultancy firm based in Central London.
The Reward Analyst is responsible for supporting the Head of Reward and the broader Reward Team in developing, maintaining and reviewing reward policies, practices and processes relating to UK-MEA pay and benefits on a cyclical and business-led basis. You will be responsible for supporting the reward team with:
- Data analysis ,providing insight and interpretation across a range of reward issues e.g. Gender Pay Reporting, Flexible benefit trends, utilising a range of data sources.
- Act as the team's data integrity champion, raising data quality issues identified from analysis and liaising with HR Information Systems (HRIS) and HR Shared Service Centre (HRSSC) to find solutions.
- Acting as the systems super-user for reward, working in partnership with HRSSC and HRIS.
- Market research and impact analysis on any potential internal or external changes that impact the reward package e.g. legislative changes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need the following skill set:
- Previous experience working in an analytical role
- Excellent analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Firm understanding of both how to create high quality analytics, interpret and present them to aid decision making
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - ability to pick out key trends from complex and detailed data.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to process/interpret large amounts of information quickly and short timescales.
What's on Offer
This role is paying circa £35k + Attractive benefits package.