You are here
- Reward Consultant- Paying up to £60K
- Bonus/Salary Review
About Our Client
I am working with a well-known brand within their sector. Due to growth they are looking to grow out their HR/Reward team.
The Reward Consultant will be responsible for:
- Manage pay review and annual bonus cycles for Head office and Senior Leaders
- Develop reward packages for new hires and leavers
- Support a range of reward projects, working with HR teams to provide expert analysis and advice on reward and compensation issues
- Undertake grading of roles using the Willis Towers Watson Global Grading approach
- Support the development of the Group reward strategy
- Maintain reward frameworks and databases
- Develop engaging reward communications to increase the understanding of the value of reward
- Provide Executive Compensation analysis and general support for the Remuneration Committee
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a Reward Consultant that can support them through a busy period. The main focus of the role is going to on Bonus, Pay Review and Communications.
What's on Offer
The role is paying up to £60k depending on experience.