You are here
Reward Governance Specialist
- Reward Governance Specialist,Tier 1 Banking
- Reward Specialist,Governance
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded Global banking organisation who have a fantastic reputation for high employee well being and engagement.
- Review and provide advice on proposed variable compensation plans and fixed pay components to ensure regulatory compliance
- Undertake a regular governance review to ensure all components of remuneration remain compliant with regulatory requirements and expectations and best practice in relation to rewarding good conduct, behaviour and the reflection of the Group's values to enable the sign off of satisfactory alignment or the provision of advice on the changes that need to be made to ensure alignment
- Maintain a governance framework for incentives and other aspects of remuneration that is efficient, effective and agile. Develop and maintain documentation to ensure a standardised and appropriate approach globally
- Develop and maintain Group-wide conformance testing / monitoring / reporting to provide assurance that Group-wide policies and processes are being followed.
- Provide support in the management of the Remuneration Committee, the Group Reward Plan Committee and the Group Risk and Control Committee, particularly on risk, control and conduct matters
- Provide papers and contribute to the relevant committee's role in the proper governance of remuneration, particularly relating to the impact of risk, control and conduct matters on remuneration
- Interpretation the implications for the Group of new or revised regulation by drafting responses to consultations, messaging and reviewing alignment of internal practices through detailed gap analysis documentation
- Manage the maintenance of the reward aspects of the Prudential Compliance Framework
- Support the design and maintenance of policies, procedures, guidelines, detailed operating instructions and communication templates and the associated governance related to the ex-post risk adjustment of remuneration
- Provide support across HR to ensure alignment and consistency in approach
- Support the process of assessing that the Group's reward related risk, control and conduct policies and processes are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Production of remuneration related submissions including the preparation and review of regulatory reporting data tables
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experience Reward Governance specialist with detailed knowledge of the banking regulations (namely CRD)
You will either be working in an advisory capacity within the consultancy space or working within a regulation/governance team in a banking firm captured under the CRD regulations.
What's on Offer
Excellent basic plus package