You are here
- Compensation and Benefits
About Our Client
This is a established, professional organisation in Coventry and this role provides the opportunity to play a key role within a high calibre and supportive HR team.
As the Reward Manager you will play a pivotal role within Reward as well as contributing to the strategic and operational HR objectives. manage a small team will manage a small team and key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting to the reward strategy implementation, delivering projects.
- Delivering on the employee benefits plan as part of the overall reward strategy.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Acting as secretary to the Reward Committee and undertaking work as required.
- Providing oversight for the pay review end to end processes.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced Reward Manager with sound, all-round experienced and knowledge of key reward areas including pay, incentives and bonus schemes. Pensions experience is a advantageous.
What's on Offer
Up to £60,000 per annum