You are here
- Experienced Reward Manager required to lead Reward function
- Leading international Law firm
About Our Client
A leading international Law firm with a well established Reward function, sitting within the wider HR operation.
- Responsible for the management of the annual compensation review process for all roles on an firm wide basis from budget development to advising payroll of the agreed changes
- Develop and implement clear reward communication plans
- Developing new reward and benefit processes and programmes to meet business needs and ensure competitiveness
- Engage with the business as part of the survey cycle to ensure that the data we gather is relevant
- Manage the annual survey process internationally and provide the business with a comprehensive view of the market and market trends
- Manage all benefit plans
- Negotiate with third party providers in order to reduce costs wherever possible
- Main contact point for suppliers
- Ensure regular audits are carried out to ensure there are no pay disparities
- Be involved in other HR projects as required
- Act as the 'centre for expertise' providing advice and guidance to HR colleagues and the business on individual salary queries
- Manage Reward Advisor
- Support the Head of Reward, Performance and Talent in managing partner pay and performance processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful Reward specialist will have a strong track record operating at a senior level in reward and be capable of operating in a complex environment, ideally with international experience. Strong knowledge and experience of HR systems and reporting is also important. Must be a highly credible, ideas orientated individual and a confident communicator and presenter with strong analytical, research and project management skills.
- HR in commercial contexts - Aligning Reward strategies to commercial needs. Demonstrated ability to gain credibility with line managers at all levels. Understand the financial implications of alternative HR solutions.
- International contexts - Operating in international, world-class global firms, working across different countries and with a diverse range of populations.
- Working in a matrixed environment - Exposure to working in a highly complex organisation with a matrixed structure and with multiple lines of authority, leveraging influence with a complex network of stakeholders.
- Experience of running the annual pay cycle in a professional services organisation across international offices
- Experience of negotiating 3rd party supplier contracts
- Experience of designing bonus schemes
What's on Offer
Salary between £50,000 - £65,000 pa + Bens