You are here
Compensation and Benefits
Reward & Benefits
About Our Client
This is an established and complex Not for Profit organisation in Nottingham going through a period of exciting change.
As Reward Manager you will join an established and growing HR team, playing a pivotal role in its ongoing evolution as well as providing an opportunity for continued personal growth and development.
As Reward Manager you will be responsible for various aspects of of Reward, providing leadership and co-ordination as well as delivery and implementation of the overall pay & reward agenda.
Key aspects will include responsibility for developing and delivering proactive solutions to challenges and opportunities identified including the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the Reward strategy.
- Developing and driving initiatives and change programmes.
- Project management of change programmes including leading on employee and union consultation.
- Acting as the Organisation's reward and recognition expert, working with a broad internal customer base including influencing senior stakeholders and challenging the status quo.
- Managing and implementing the annual pay review process.
- Overseeing the job evaluation & grading mechanisms and assessing the ongoing suitability.
- Leading on the management and development of the staff benefits portfolio.
- Involvement with additional projects.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an experienced Reward Manager with experience across the key aspects of the role and the ability to influence and challenge current reward structures, working with stakeholders at all levels. A creative approach and confidence in making recommendations and justifying their validity based on sound judgement and assessment is also key.
You must also have excellent attention to detail and a pro-active approach as well as being outward-looking and a team player.
What's on Offer
Up to £47,000 per annum
Excellent annual leave entitlement.