You are here
Ring Fencing Business Analyst
- Strong Business Analyst experience within regulatory projects
- Experience delivering Ring Fencing Projects
About Our Client
A central European regulatory body based in London.
Ring Fencing Business Analyst key responsibilities of the role are:
· Assist the structural reform project teams and supervisors to understand the implications of structural reform for front-line supervisors' data analysis.
· Work with the structural reform Data project and the Bank's divisions to put together requirements for changes required to data and IT systems as a result of structural reform.
· Along with others help to drive forward innovative and creative ways of thinking about the operational implications of structural reform.
· Assist the structural reform Data project with elements of their broader work on data and IT across the Bank.
· Support the wider work of the Banking Data Change Group through analysis of policy proposals, impact assessment of data changes and testing of solutions
The Successful Applicant
Ring Fencing Business Analyst competencies/skills for the role include:
· Excellent workload management and communication skills, especially the ability to share gathered knowledge with a range of audiences using different media
· Ability to communicate and translate technical IT jargon to business users, and conversely, technical business terminology to colleagues
· Ability and confidence to drive forward projects, challenge existing practices and implement change to business processes where efficiency's can be achieved
· An understanding of financial institutions data and financial accounts
· Excellent people skills, in particular establishing and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders at a range of levels across the Bank
· Awareness of the regulatory data landscape for Banks, including both content and processes
· Experience of working on data infrastructure projects within a high-volume, data-centric industry
· Experience of regulatory supervision and / or policy formulation in the financial sector
· Knowledge of key elements of Bank and technology and operations, including BSM, GABRIEL and TARDIS
· Understanding of UK's banking structural reform proposals in Financial Services
· Understanding of global and EU prudential banking regulations, especially the associated regulatory and supervisory reporting requirements
· Awareness of financial data sets used for stress testing, statistical analysis and/or by third party data providers
· Understanding of data quality concepts and management
What's on Offer