You are here
Russian Speaking Manager (Accountant)
Russian Clients, Central London, ACCA/ACA
Year-end Accounts, Management Accounts, Internal and External Accounts
About Our Client
This client is an accountancy practice with a specialisation in international clients.
With 90% of the client portfolio being made up of Russian clients, this role requires a Russian speaking individual who has previously worked in a UK based accountancy practice.
This firm will allow you to have a huge amount of client contact and ownership of your own work. You will be exposed to the technical aspects of accountancy and have the ability to develop your accounting and management skills.
This accountancy firm is based in Central London and can be easily reached from the Northern line
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out accounts and related tax assignments.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Managing a team of 5.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Preparation and reviewing of year-end and management accounts
- Involved in VAT work such as VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600).
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's together with Tax computations.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
- Using your Russian language skill to provide an excellent service to clients
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA having previously worked in a UK based accountancy practice as a supervisor/manager.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Russian
- Mandarin language skills (not an essential requirement)
- Technically competent.
- Good understanding of accounts.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Extremely strong communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
What's on Offer
- Russian clients
- City of London
- Client Exposure
- £45,000 - £60,000