You are here
- Progressive leading retailer looking for a sales advisor for a busy store
- Michael page are seeking a sales advisor for a well-known self-storage brand.
About Our Client
As the market leader in their industry, they regularly fall in to the Times Top 100 Companies To Work For, and will offer a brilliant incentives package for the right candidate, inclusive of monthly bonus incentives. They boast a high pressure yet informal and fun atmosphere.
To ensure you are equipped to succeed in the role, they will provide a world-leading induction package and on-going training to support you where needed.
- Maximises sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available and ensuring that standards of service consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Innovating by proposing and suggesting ideas for improvements and supporting marketing activities for the brand and individual store
- Working to accurately complete administration tasks, ensuring effective prioritisation
- Taking incoming calls from customers and confidently driving sales on external calls
- Maintain the presentation and cleanliness of the store, adhering to company health and safety procedures and performing maintenance checks
The Successful Applicant
- The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will preferably have at least 12 months experience in an Assisted Sales Environment.
- Experience in Administration duties is desirable
- Competent PC user
- It is essential to bring a positive attitude and good telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience working to targets
What's on Offer
The client is offering the maximum base salary of £18,565 not inclusive of bonuses.