You are here
Sales and Marketing Executive
- An outstanding opportunity to join a growing global business
- Electrical engineering, marketing, B2B
About Our Client
Based out of their head office in Hounslow, you'll be working for a growing manufacturing and industrial B2B organisation with ambitious long-term plans. The company has a significant portfolio of quality engineered products in the manufacturing sector. My client thrives on developing and progressing their employees in a collaborative working environment.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for effectively preparing and creating internal and external marketing communications. Working in a regional and global space, you will contribute in the marketing, planning and implementation of all campaigns with an emphasis placed on commercially.
Key responsibilities include:
- To effectively use the CRM system and update, maintain and provide management and marketing reporting and analysis.
- To manage direct account relationships with specified customers, regions and/or sectors
- To effectively book, plan and prepare national and international exhibitions and as required attend these events to provide marketing, customer service and stand support.
- To contribute to the planning of customer service 'touch-point' KPI's, ad analyse the KPI data in order to effectively measure the business's service performance
- Work enthusiastically as a valued team member on marketing projects in order to improve the business and its marketing performance
- Providing daily technical support and assistance to key accounts/customers
- Ad hoc business development
The Successful Applicant
The Sales and Marketing Executive must demonstrate the ability to produce marketing materials and collateral with creativity, innovation and professionalism.
Essential skills required:
- A degree or equivalent in marketing and/or electrical engineering
- Significant exposure working in a commercial environment dealing with customer calls and service.
- Knowledge of organisational, marketing data analytic and administrative skills
- An understanding of CRM and KPI performance measures and reporting
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £27,000 plus benefits DOE