You are here
Sales and Training Manager
- Sales Training Manager to lead Retail Consultants
- Growing Global Cosmetic Brand
About Our Client
Formal Learning & Development qualification and Degree educated
- 5-7 years related work experience in a sales training environment
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate difficult and sensitive issues.
- Exemplary written/verbal, communication, coaching and influencing skills
- The ability work confidently with internally and externally at senior level
- Experience in a LMS or online training portal.
- A visionary with exceptional oral presentation skills who is able to motivate and inspire an individual as well as a large sales organisation.
- Ability to teach and conduct effective workshops.
- Experience in writing training manuals, classes and scripts.
- Needs to be a self starter and proven leader who will champion ideas and is able to grasp new concepts easily and has the capability to pass it on.
- Direct Selling experience or working with a self employed Sales Force (preferred not essential)
Lead the development of the Educational strategy for the UK Sales Force and be accountable for the results.
Create new and develop existing workshops, classes and programmes in partnership with other members of the Education and Sales Development team.
Develop and maintain the online education portal and ensure it is fully integrated with the company education, training courses and supports the company growth strategy.
Create and develop education materials (i.e. handouts, worksheets,) that effectively communicates and delivers the fundamental practices of the company, using a variety of media and blended learning formats.
Create relevant structured processes using industry best practice and product knowledge with the input of the Sales Development team
Lead, train and motivate the Education team to deliver the education strategy.
Stay abreast of trends, developments in area of expertise, as well as competitor activity by reading current blogs, books, magazine articles, attending DSA conference
The Successful Applicant
You will be an individual with
-Passion for educating
-Flexibility and a passion for multi-site travel
-Desire to be part of a global business and brand
What's on Offer
£40 000 to £45 000 + benefits