You are here
Sales Consultant for Global FTSE 250 Business
- Sales Consultant at Michael Page International, HQ Weybridge.
- Market leader, excellent career progression, training and earning potential!
About Our Client
Michael Page International has been a leader in the Recruitment industry for 40 years and operates in 35 countries with over 5,000 staff. The company has over 25 disciplines with this position being in our Sales team in Weybridge, Surrey. You will be operating across vertical markets including technology, finance, fmcg and manufacturing.
Working from our global head office in Weybridge, Surrey you will be working within Business Services recruiting Sales professionals for clients based in the Southern Home Counties.
You will be working with existing clients and building new relationships within your sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, professional Sales person looking for a long term sales career.
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities.
- Maintaining a pipeline using CRM software.
- Upselling services to existing portfolio of accounts.
- Meet with clients face to face and provided a consultative service.
- Interview candidates and managed a complex interview process.
The Successful Applicant
Critical to the success of this role you will have the below:
- Proven track record in a competitive sales environment.
- Ambitious and self-motivated with excellent attitude and great work ethic.
- Excellent sales skills and sound technical ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A consultative approach to selling.
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Full UK driving licence.
What's on Offer
Basic £28,000 to £30,000 plus uncapped commission, life, health and other benefits.