You are here
Excellent commercial role
Suited to career motivated successful salespeople
About Our Client
A leading business services/business consultancy with a track record of over 40 years' in their field. An international player as well as a market leader, they pride themselves in hiring only people of the highest calibre and maintain a rigorous selection process to ensure it.
Reporting into the Sales Manager, the Sales Consultant will be responsible for:
- Managing a defined set of clients, ranging from international leaders to rapidly expanding SMEs
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face to close the deal
- Conversing and negotiating confidently and successfully with senior decision makers in the corporate world.
This role is based in Surrey and will require you to travel to visit clients across the county.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Sales Consultant role, you will have:
- The breadth of skills required to take a sale from 'cradle to grave'
- The speed of thought to spot angles to up-sell and cross-sell
- A high level of verbal communication skills
- Confidence approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable bad days
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles.
This role is aimed at an individual with high potential who is seeking a business that will invest in you. If you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available.
In addition to the above you will be a team player and enjoy having fun!
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus potential and career opportunities.