You are here
- A innovative company within the FMCG sector
- West Yorkshire- Contract
About Our Client
A fast growing, dynamic FMCG business with great potential to develop a career
- A candidate to have excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Answer all incoming sales calls - be the first contact for sales calls and general enquiries. Be able to understand customer requirements, talk confidently about the range, and offer them solutions.
- Sales calls - manage own call list of customers and support sales team with their calls to maximise sales opportunities and help achieve targets. Build relationships with regular customers and taking sales orders.
- Supporting the Sales team by identifying potential prospects to approach, making appointments, updating call lists, and following up introductory letters.
- Direct customer mailings/email to support sales campaigns & customer communication
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for the food & drink industry is essential
- Experience of working within a sales environment for a food manufacturer ideally 1-2 years
- Telesales experience would be preferred
- Strong administrational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good telephone manner
- Hard working, organised and passionate
- You MUST be available to start work on 2nd January. You must be able to interview at short notice
This is a 12 month contract with the potential to go permanent
What's on Offer
Circa £16,000- £18,000+
A great opportunity to work within a fun environment and to develop your career within the FMCG market space