You are here
- Experienced Sales Director within the Building products sector
- Strong knowledge of selling to trade / retail and international distribution
About Our Client
My client are a leading product supplier into the construction sector. They primarily sell into builders merchants as well as into the SHED's.
The role of the Sales Director will be to join the board of a SME building product business. You will take responsibility for the internal and external sales team and aim to drive sales strategy. The business has some strong relationships with the builders merchants in the UK having relationships with the majority of the major buying groups. There is a real opportunity to grow the retail market as well as expand upon the European market.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Director will:
- Have experience in a Sales Director / National Sales Manager role previously, with exposure to managing both an internal and external sales team.
- Previous experience managing an international distribution would also be a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of selling into Builders Merchants as well as into Retailers is a requirement.
- A strong sales leader able to build and develop a sales team.
- Be based in commutable distance to South Yorkshire.
What's on Offer
Competitive package depending upon experience