You are here
Sales Executive (Italian Speaking)
- Join an up and coming Fintech company in the travel industry.
- If you like face to face B2B sales and can speak Italian/English then apply!
About Our Client
Based in the West End, my client are a Fintech company in the travel industry. Their technology allows businesses to maximise their work-flow with a payment solution tailored to suit.
This company is known for looking after their employees, with an impressive and office culture that will keep you working hard for that next sale!
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Manager the successful Sales Executive (Italian Speaking) will need to:
- Manage internal relationships with the product development team among others.
- Manage external relationships by:
* Visiting trade show, representing the company, building a network.
* Working from the office in London to visit prospective clients and deliver a solution.
* Manage current accounts.
- Work toward targets and KPIs.
- Promote their solution within the market place locally and abroad.
The Successful Applicant
- People-person with a bright approach to business.
- Italian-speaking - Working level.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Preferred: Fintech/travel sales experience.
- Impressive negotiation and and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Among other Benefits, the Sales Executive (Italian Speaking) will receive:
- Initial 6 month contract with permanent positions offered to outstanding candidates
- International travel provided
- Healthy commission