You are here
- Business Development Experience
- Confident, articulate and have the ability to multi task
About Our Client
My client is well known in the Automotive industry and they provide comprehensive automotive diagnostics and expert technical support to a worldwide customer base of independent garages.
Our client offer excellent progression within their company along with on the job training and excellent support within the role.
This role of the Sales Executive is to support to the company sales team, ensuring that all documentation is provided in a timely manner and is delivered, to a high presentation standard, to existing and prospective customers. The role also is the key point of contact for sales inquiries from a range of channels.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Managing incoming sales calls and emails including the inquiry inbox
* Distributing relevant emails to the correct internal department/individual
* Distributing information packs to support cold calls
* Internal customer contact for campaign responses
* Researching target customers using a variety of sources over a variety of media
* Assisting Field Sales Agents with day to day activities
* Working within other areas of the business to assist with current campaigns and projects
* Ownership of Support Renewal Process
* Contacting existing customers to renew expiring support contracts in timely manner
* Prospecting new customers via telephone
* Achieving individual monthly sales targets in line with revenue targets
* Populating Goldmine Database system with customer information
* Attending Exhibitions
* Contributing ideas to Sales Strategy through Monthly Sales Meetings
* To adhere to company policies and procedures, quality standards and Health and Safety practices.
* Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
* Adopts a professional manner at all times with colleagues and customers
* Any other duties required in order to support the needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable Sales Executive will:
* Demonstrable experience working in a Sales Coordination role
* Ability to multi task, prioritise workload and work on own initiative
* High standard of verbal and written communication skills
* High standard of telephone etiquette
* Indepth working knowledge of the company's services
* Ability to determine suitability of appropriate services to customer requirements
* Well organised with the ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
What's on Offer
£21,000 - £24,000 per annum + Bupa + Pension + commission