You are here
Interest in the aviation industry
Phone Based Consultative sales experience
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in flight training, offering first class training programmes, world-class training facilities and state of the art industry equipment as well as having access to some of the world's leading instructors and educators.
With Pilot Training Academies across the world, my client has more than 30 years of world-class flight training experience to meet the rapid growth in demand for commercial pilots globally.
They are committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning outcomes, along with an unforgettable experience on land and in the air.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about the aviation industry to join a globally renowned training academy. With excellent training and support within an environment that encourages progression and development this is a great opportunity to start a career.
The Sales Executive:
- Selling Aviation training courses to prospective customers
- Making initial contact with prospective customers by telephone, email and/or face to face.
- Help organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Converting incoming enquiries into confirmed sales
- Liaising with colleagues worldwide in order to secure bookings and maximize capacity
- Supporting the Commercial manager and other colleagues
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Carrying out any other duties as may be required by the company
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Executive:
- A highly successful track record in a previous sales position
- Previous experience exceeding targets
- A passion for aviation is desirable
- Understanding of flight training qualifications would be highly advantageous.
- Flexibility as per business requirements
- Exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail
- Good organisation skills and experienced user of common IT systems
- Great interpersonal skills
- Can commute to Oxfordshire on a daily basis
What's on Offer
£25,000 - 30,000 per annum DOE