You are here
This position is now filled
- One of the UK's foremost Business Improvement consultancy and training providers
- They deliver market-leading public, in-house and online training
About Our Client
As a leading Training Provider and Business Improvement consultancy my client helps businesses implement tailored approaches to continuous improvement. They deliver Business Improvement training via online modules, classroom courses, in-house sessions and consultancy support. They use a Lean Six Sigma methodology. This method relies on a team effort to improve a business's performance.
The successful applicant for the Sales Executive role will have a sturdy track record of delivering against financial goals, and have experience of selling big ticket products and services. You will possess the gravitas to engage with people at all levels, and have the persistence to work through a lengthy cycle.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Sales Executive role will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of consultative selling, B2B and B2C, in a training and consultancy market
- Ability to develop new business including experience in cold calling and lead generation
- Enthusiasm and energy for the role, and an appetite for success
- Excellent spelling, grammar and language skills, and experience writing proposals and responding to tenders
- Good networking skills
- A proven ability to deliver against targets
What's on Offer
Basic salary: Â£25,000 to Â£30,000 + OTE: Â£35,000 to Â£40,000.