You are here
- A Licensed Consumer Company
- Office Based with UK travel
About Our Client
Based in the East Midlands, our client is a market leader in their specialised industry - the company pride themselves on their leading technology and excellent relationships they hold with various high street retailers, premium clothing brands and major supermarkets. The business has shown fantastic growth, especially in the licensed product arena, in the last two years they have doubled the turnover and only plan to grow further in the future! Our client is focused and committed to providing high end design, quality and customer service.
As the Sales Executive you will be an experienced sales professional and have a proven track record of prospecting, securing and developing new business as this is a new business role.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for working from a list of prospective clients and using your own initiative and leads to win on and secure new business with retailers across high street, grocery and independent accounts.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a successful history in new business; is confident, on trend and design focused, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can display a strong passion for the products. The ideal candidate may have experience of working with licensed products or will have sold into multiple retailers.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Ideally experienced selling to multiple retailers or licensed product exposure
- Proven track record of securing and managing new business
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid numerical skills with the ability to analyse data and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to build strong relationships with buyers, key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Captivating presentation style in order to deliver the sales strategy successfully
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary £20,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience
- Uncapped bonus
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays