You are here
- Global training and development organisation
- seeking Sales Executive
About Our Client
My client is a global premier training and development organisation. Established now for more than 30 years, they work with over 100 clients, in 12 industries and across the globe. This small organisation offer personal development for their employees and entrepreneurial working environment.
The role of Sales Executive is to generate profitable revenue through direct selling of the portfolio of bespoke training services.
- To achieve and exceed sales targets as agreed with the Commercial Director
- Follow up sales leads quickly, transforming conversations into contracts
- Generate new sales leads with decision makers, who have budgets and training needs, through quality telephone conversations and face-to-face meetings
- Attend client meetings, initially with the Commercial Director, to uncover training needs and promote how we can add value
- Create training solutions, initially with the support of the Commercial Director
- Follow up proposals and meetings to secure the business
- Design and deliver sales pitches in collaboration with the Commercial Director
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients, building relationships and targeting additional training opportunities
- Network with clients to identify and access new sales leads
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge / Experience / Skills Required
- Self-motivated, confident and well organised
- Highly proactive and preference to action tasks promptly
- Results driven, natural instinct for selling with evidence of previous success
- Confident telephone manner, excellent influential communication skills
- Confident in building new relationships at a variety of levels
- Able to challenge or question both colleagues and clients, as appropriate
- Self-aware with a desire to give, receive and accept feedback
- Comfortable with autonomy and responsibility
- Have a good sense of humour and doesn't take themselves too seriously!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience of using a CRM system
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with uncapped commission and car allowance.