You are here
- 1 - 2 Years Sales or Telesales Experience
- Hungry, ambitious and eager to learn and progress
About Our Client
My client are proud to be a leading hospitality company and a pioneer in serviced apartments. They have been making business travellers feel at home for nearly 20 years with their aim to make staying away great.
With over 70,000 stylish serviced apartments in a vast number of destinations worldwide, they offer a spacious, great value alternative to a hotel when you're working or staying away.
Whether your stay is short-term or long term you will find their apartments are kitted out to the highest standards and designed with easy living in mind, with everything you need to work, relax or entertain in style.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager for the South, the Sales Executive will be responsible for the ongoing execution of corporate sales activity across the Thames Valley area.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Sales Support; providing sales support for field based Business Development Manager
- Sales/Launch Campaigns; pro-active activity focused on specific business requirements
- Manage and develop existing accounts, increasing spend and reservations
- Develop new business through leads and proactive work
- Face to face meetings with new and existing clients to develop relationships and revenue generation
The role is either based in Farnborough or Reading and split between field and office based work.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Executive:
- Previous experience in a business to business sales role
- Sales Experience within travel, hospitality, hotel reservations, corporate sales or an events background is preferable
- A consultative sales approach is essential
- Confident, articulate phone manner is essential
- Proven results hitting and exceeding targets
- A knowledge of a full sales cycle is important
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- A driving license is essential
- Commutable to Reading or Farnborough on a daily basis.
The role is suited to an ambitious individual, looking to continue or progress a career in corporate sales. My client will provide excellent training and support enabling you to develop within an exciting, global business.
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE
Car / Car allowance
Bonus based on performance