You are here
Fantastic B2B Sales role with excellent career prospects
The ability to work for a FTSE 200 company without commuting to Central London
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within business services, a FTSE 200 company and a Times Top 100 employer. They are a company renowned for its best in class training & development programmes.
Their values and culture are reflected in everything they do, in each of their offices across the globe. With fantastic training, support and flexibility, they offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a truly meritocratic environment.
As a Business Development Executive you will proactively initiate and develop commercial relationships to generate revenue within your own portfolio of clients (both existing and new).
You will manage clients of all sizes from SME through to Corporates, and will need to build relationships and work on a solution base sell. Their success is based on working closely with clients developing close partnerships and helping their businesses grow by developing and delivering the best solutions possible!
The Successful Applicant
The key experience required for the Business Development Executive:
- 1 year+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, membership sales, retail, business development calls etc)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Competitive and confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression and developing a career
- A proven track record of success, either in a professional or personal capacity
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to build credible internal and external relationships
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary with uncapped performance related bonus/commissions and monthly cash incentives
23 days holiday starting point, increasing as your career progresses
Regular social activities and team events, quarterly High Flyers trips and quarterly team events to celebrate success together
Other benefits include season ticket loans, employee assistance plan, childcare vouchers and life assurance cover