You are here
Sales Graduate - No recruitment experience required
Recruitment of Professionals
About Our Client
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. We secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff.
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, in each of our offices across the globe. It's what sets us apart - join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your PageGroup career and plenty of rewards for your work.
No one can match the opportunities we offer to our recruitment consultants - and it's up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career internationally? Want to be the highest biller? All of this can become a reality at PageGroup.
We have made 956 promotions in the last 12 months and give everybody the opportunities for fantastic rewards including bonuses, trips abroad and quarterly celebrations along with World class training.
PageGroup is a sales focused environment, but whether or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you'll receive our market leading training when you start and throughout your career with us.
Working as a recruitment consultant is an exciting and varied role, where you will enjoy fantastic rewards for your efforts. Typically the duties include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database i.e. advising the client on the market conditions, the best recruiting strategy for them, sensible salary levels etc
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Screening the candidates through a face to face interview to see if they are right
- Managing the process through client interviews to offer stage and beyond
- Offering resume, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
What do we look for in a new recruitment consultant?
- We are looking for GRADUATES to join our Bristol team. You don't have to have previous recruitment experience, and although commercial or sales experience would benefit you, we encourage graduates with any background to apply.
- Recruitment is fast paced, exciting and incredibly rewarding and it's often challenging too. You must be prepared to push yourself in a sales environment if you want to reap the rewards
- For your application to be successful, you will need to demonstrate resilience, initiative, team work and influencing skills.
- Having a competitive and determined nature is very helpful in this industry.
What's on Offer
The Recruitment Industry is among the very best paid graduate roles out there. But there are lots of other benefits too:
- Fantastic newly renovated Bristol office
- 23 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Train season ticket loans
- Employee assistance plan
- Charitable giving scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life assurance cover
- Company mobile phone (after three months)
- Group personal pension
- Private medical cover
- Half yearly trips abroad for high achievers
- Quarterly team events
- Quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Fun, sociable working environment
- Excellent opportunities for quick progression into management roles
- World class training
- Commercial awareness from a leading FTSE 250 business
- Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for
- Opportunities to move abroad to one of the 35 countries we operate in