You are here
Sales Manager (DCR) - Senior Living, Lightwater
- Sales Manager role for leading care home brand near Lightwater.
- Consultative position, excellent earning potential and career progression.
About Our Client
With a 30 year history our industry leading care home client provides the highest quality care and luxury accommodation to over 2,400 clients in the UK. Operating from 27 communities and with an international footprint our client is continuing to grow and offers superb career opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively marketing the community through finding and delivering qualified leads.
- Selling the community through discovering, presenting and closing qualified leads and referral sources with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals.
- Ensuring positive and successful move-in experience for new residents.
- Communicating new resident information to fellow team members.
- Being a key representative of Sunrise, is expected to help foster a positive atmosphere in the community.
Essential Key Duties:
- Effectively track each prospect from initial inquiry through the final decision.
- Maintain a thorough working proficiency on the lead management system.
- Keep all prospect records current on a daily basis.
- Build a trusting and positive relationship with prospects by:
- Understanding prospect's needs and concerns.
- Overcoming and answering objections.
- Thoroughly and properly understanding the Sunrise product.
- Ensure that show suite(s)/apartment(s) are well maintained.
- Ensure that all team members in the community understand that marketing is everyone's responsibility and are knowledgeable and trained in their role of marketing and sales and customer service/telephone etiquette.
- Hold weekly meetings with the General Manager to review and sign off on the upcoming weeks.
- Submit on a timely basis requested information and reports.
- Participate in continuing education programmes and attend seminars to maintain awareness of marketing and industry ideas.
- Ensure that resident budget and/or a census of 95% or higher is maintained.
- Ensure that all resident charges paperwork is processed appropriately.
- Assist with the development of communities annual sales and marketing budget.
- On a continual basis, monitor and manage the marketing budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful track record in consultative sales (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing).
- Enjoys interacting with seniors.
- Good organisational skills and time management skill.
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and applications with the ability to learn new applications.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Basic salary £33,000 + Uncapped commission