You are here
Sales Manager - Utilities Platform
- A exciting new payments start-up in the utilities sector
- Looking for a budding entrepreneur to launch their product in the UK market
About Our Client
We are a spin-off of Paynetics - Paynetics is a payment institution and an e-money provider.
We are now launching a brand new omni-channel payment platform that focuses on the utilities sector. The idea is to give consumers a one stop, easy to use platform to make all payments for utilities. We believe that currently, with the direct debit model, consumers do not have good visibility on their expenses, so we would put them in control and provide them with basic analytics of spending and help them reduce costs through optimizing consumption and reducing fares. The backbone behind the project is a proprietary E-wallet with an omni-channel front end - focus on mobile with an additional web portal. Since we are a licensed e-money issuer, we can provide consumers with a number of extras - pre-paid cards, P2P payments, payments to physical POS terminals from your phone, credit facility, etc.
We are looking for someone to take the lead in launching it in the UK. The technology behind is ready and by the end of the year we will be done with the product design. That person will have all the necessary support, in terms of technology, product development and to a large extent digital marketing.
What is expected from the candidate:
1. Product Design - Participate in the product design and execution
2. Integration - Work with utilities to perform the necessary integration
3. Business Development - Agree with utilities on commercial terms of cooperation
4. Marketing - Oversee/run marketing of the product
5. Leadership - Run the office in the UK and play a large part in future growth plans
The Successful Applicant
Below are some characteristics that we are looking for from the successful candidate:
1. Exposure to the utilities sector, preferably in customer care, retail sales, retail products
2. Very driven with some entrepreneurial itching - ideally it would be a person who has been successful in a corporate environment but wants to do something more dynamic
3. Able to work independently - she/he would have full support but she/he would need to run the show - liaise with various parties, plan, define objectives and deliver them on time
What's on Offer
Basic Salary up to £50,000 plus Bonus
Being a start-up, we would also be generous with the options plan