You are here
- *Multi-faceted Sales Manager role in the Rail sector
- *Leading Rail systems and MRO company
About Our Client
My client is a world leading manufacturer who offer clients maintenance repair and overhaul of mechanical and electrical systems/components. By developing strong relationships with all rail network service providers, my client have established themselves as a leader in their field and are looking for an experienced Sale Manager to maximise their potential.
The Sales Manager will be:
- Going out to develop new business with customers within the rail network provider's community.
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts with the focus on selling after service repair and maintenance contracts.
- Identifying and establishing new opportunities for the business through proactive business development activities.
- Cross selling and up selling capability to new and existing customers
- Taking in-depth briefs from customers to establish the exact service requirements and specification the customer requires
The Successful Applicant
In keeping with the industry sector, the successful Sales Manager for this role will ideally have experience in business development within the Rail industry. The successful candidate for this position will possess the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the rail sector in particular the network providers
- Must be commercial astute with a technical appreciation
- Proven ability to maintain existing relationships but with an emphasis on development of new business opportunities
- Demonstrable track record in a technical environment selling maintenance, repair and overhaul contracts.
- Highly driven and motivated
- Other industries that might be considered are: Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Nuclear.
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £55,000 DOE, plus package