You are here
Vast experience of Channel / Direct Sales within Software Solution Sales
A track record of successful Business Development and Account Management
About Our Client
My client is an IT company and specialist provider of Cloud and Content migration solutions. They offer their customers a solution for transforming and migrating content from legacy systems into new generation systems. Their highly experienced consultants allow them to do this whilst maintaining their customer's business continuity.
My client have developed a customer base not only in the UK but across the world. Their website has a number of enquiries every day from businesses across the world. Some of the businesses they work with include the Australian government departments, US City Governments and organisations in a wide range of sectors including financial services, defence services, pharmaceutical and research.
My clients expertise is enhanced by their partnerships with Global, market leaders Microsoft and Oracle.
Due to significant growth and success, my client are now looking for a Sales Manager to facilitate this growth and take the business to the next level.
With vast leads and business coming from enquiries on the website and through their partnerships with Microsoft and Oracle the Sales Manager already has a multitude of avenues and sources to develop new business. My client are known globally with regularly enquiries on their website from businesses across the world including America and Australia.
The Sales Manager will research the market and will go out and develop relationships with businesses not currently working with my client. You will utilize their channel partners, your own network and through partnerships with other cloud based companies to develop their name in the market.
The Sales Manager will have the autonomy to make business critical decisions. You will pitch and negotiate with business owners, CEOs and Senior Management within a range of businesses from SMEs to global blue-chip businesses across the UK.
Finally, the successful candidate will be reporting into the senior management team on all forecasting, sales revenue and general reporting, as well as a regular analysis of the market.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Vast experience of Channel / Direct Sales within Software Solution Sales
- Experience of Channel / Direct Sales in products / solutions targeting Share Point / Office 365
- Experience of partner engagement with Microsoft / Oracle would be highly advantageous
- A track record of successful Business Development and Account Management
- Self-motivated, driven, hungry person who has the ability to work on their own and make business critical decisions
- Experience working within and growing a small business
- Happy to travel across the UK
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build effective, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be based in South West or South East England and able to commute to Reading one day a week.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will benefit from the following package:
- An annual basic salary between £45,000 and £60,000 - dependent on experience
- A Car allowance
- Commission - up to £50,000 dependent on results
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance