You are here
- Sales Manager
- Sales Manager B2B Glasgow
About Our Client
My Client is an award winning organisation based in Glasgow that operates in the Professional Services Sector. Due to expansion my Client is looking to bring in a Sales Manager to develop the Business.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for following up on all leads and converting into new business for the Organisation.
The role will require someone who is able to work in a consultative manner and is able to provide a solution to any Client's needs.
This role will involve managing an internal team, being able to develop and coach them with prospective Clients. Previous experience of managing an internal Sales Team is essential.
The position will involve significant new business and will require someone who comes from this environment and is comfortable motivating a team to constantly pick up the phone.
The Successful Applicant
The Sales Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of B2B sales experience.
- Must have a background in managing an Internal Sales Team.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must have worked in a New Business Sales role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- This is an Internal based roll
What's on Offer
Package on offer:
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- This role is based in Glasgow.