You are here
- Funeral Industry
- Regional role - Midlands & South
About Our Client
Our client is a family run business, established for over 20 years who truly put their customers at the heart of everything they do! They are market leaders within their specialised industry and lead from the front with their range of innovative products. The company pride themselves not only on the service they provide for their customers but also the premium quality of their products.
As the Sales Manager, reporting in to the Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for a region spanning across the Midlands and South. In this role you will spend 40% of your time within account management and 60% of your time securing new business. Your customer base will consist of a range of key accounts and independent customers within the funeral industry, which you will be responsible for managing and growing.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of selling either a product or service within the funeral industry.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within the funeral industry would be highly beneficial
- You must have experience of journey planning in a field based sales role
- The ability to empathise and work to a high level of professionalism, with a consultative selling style is essential
- Based within the Midlands to Southern area
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driving license
What's on Offer
- £28,000 to £30,000 basic salary - dependant on experience
- Company car