You are here
- The world's fastest growing professional services network.
- Senior position within leading International professional networking business
About Our Client
This business is the world's fastest growing professional services network.
They have a membership of 800+ leading legal, accountancy and other advisors across 150 jurisdictions worldwide.
Our client is a high level members club who help cross border businesses connect & help to facilitate and co-ordinate introductions across the globe by connecting businesses to businesses.
Hosting regular events across the world each year and offer a variety of marketing and business development services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but dynamic team which has achieved great success over the last few years. We are looking for someone with initiative and confidence who can help take the business to the next level.
This is a Senior position in the company working closely with the Managing Director and Business Development Director in shaping group strategy, achieving development goals and creating new channels for growth.
The main element of the job is to develop strategic partnerships, grow additional sales and services to an existing client base. Your duties would include;
- Sales (Telephone and Face to Face)
- Client & Account Management
- Hosting online conference calls and webinars
- Creating & managing new service offerings, including Sponsorship, Web, Design and Firm Management
- Attend International Conferences to develop business with existing client base
- Manage Strategic Partnerships
- Create and work on various marketing initiatives
- Close cooperation with existing team of business development managers, client managers and social media team.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone mutli talented who is ready to take the next step in their career and be part of growing and shaping an exciting business.
Ideally we are looking for:
- Experience within Digital, Media, Professional Services or Networking
- International experience
- A good understanding of social media, online marketing
- Good relationship management and account management experience
- Experience hosting webinars and public speaking
Essential skills and Competencies;
- Field Sales experience
- Telephone Sales
- Excellent typing and computer skills ( outlook, word, excel etc)
- Quality presentation skills
- Self Sufficient - been able to work on your own, problem solve and offer turnkey solutions for project management
- Quality English for writing content aimed at clients and marketing materials
What's on Offer
This is a unique exciting proposition offering the opportunity to work with a global business offering a senior position whereby you are involved in helping to drive the business forward, develop partnerships and increase sales.
Earnings are uncapped and suits a highly motivated individual who is ambitious and driven.
Job involves some international travel.
Salary - £40-70k + Bonus dependent on experience, expertise and knowledge of the market. Earning and Bonus uncapped after a successful trial period.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS WEDNESDAY 30TH NOVEMEBER 2016