You are here
Sales Office Manager
- Energy provider seeking a Sales Office Manager
- Utilities company in growth with sales opportunity
About Our Client
The Client is part of the Energy and Utilities Industry being one of the largest British suppliers looking to find the right candidate for this new role.
The midlands based Energy supplier is focused on saving energy costs across the UK. They have a large range of products and services with an exceptional customer services team on hand to provide the correct and accurate information to consumers.
This role is a new expansion to the team and are seeking the right sales candidate to manage the sales team and provide the head of sales with the strategy to move forward.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the diary of HOS and the Sales Team ensuring that all activities are coordinated and communicated to set deadlines
- Liaise with the sales team to monitor KPI's and sales targets;
- Book hotels and vehicles as required
- Keep an up to date account of all sales expenditure
- Prepare reports and board packs
- Monitor procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered;
- Develop and continually improve reporting mechanisms;
- Work with the sales team to ensure the delivery of quality customer service at all times;
- Work with the sales teams to ensure improvements to and efficiency of sales order process;
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to manage reports, targets and strategy;
- In the absence of the Head of Sales, you will be required to deputise and manage the team to achieve sales targets, ensuring the Directors are kept up to date.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role (sales and managerial);
- Industry knowledge - not essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Have the ability to work under pressure and manage workload;
- Able to multi-task, using your own initiative and make decisions;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels;
- Ability to coach Team Managers to drive continued success and performance improvements to the sales through service agenda;
- Proven leader who can execute operational best practice and evidence service excellence metrics;
- Drive and enthusiasm;
- A track record of improving process and procedures;
- Proven ownership and accountability for core service KPI's;
- Skilled in building positive and productive relationships at all levels.
- Word, Excel, Power point
What's on Offer
Salary of £30,000