You are here
Sales Specialist - Spanish Speaker
- Leading business information and tech blue-chip hiring for their London office
- Seeking a Spanish speaker to develop and grow key EU markets
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions to measure and improve their performance. The company's 15,000 employees blend global consistency and local market knowledge across 100 countries to help clients run their operations more efficiently - via content, research, advisory services, and technology solutions. Customers include pharmaceutical, consumer health and medical device manufacturers and suppliers to the pharmaceutical market, distributors, providers, payers, government agencies, policymakers, researchers and the financial community. This role sits in the Market Insights business, providing data and analytics tools globally, allowing clients to make better decisions, quickly. This team has had an exceptional 2016 so far, and would like to strengthen their local presence within Spain, with a Spanish-speaking person based out of London.
The role of the Sales Specialist - Spanish Speaker is to work closely with a team of business development Specialists and Account Managers to arrange targeted introductory calls and first stage client meetings, as well as targeting the smaller organizations to close revenue directly. This will involve new business prospecting, lead generation and qualification. It is therefore vital to develop long term relationships with the key contacts to nurture interest in our organization and to position our services accordingly.
The role will target SME healthcare companies, typically with an annual spend of below $1
million, as well as researching and identifying new customers and following up on leads as provided by the Marketing function.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Sourcing relevant companies
- Calling new business prospects and allocated account/s as appropriate.
- Proactively enter and track all information and leads using a CRM system
- Follow up on specific management and marketing driven campaigns
- Strive to meet and exceed all established goals and targets.
- Call planning, business development planning, opportunity management,
CRM and financial reporting.
- Increase Client Satisfaction through positive client engagements
- Collaborate with the team to target opportunities for assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate profile for the Sales Specialist - Spanish Speaker, will ideally have similar experience to:
- Spanish speaking at business level
- Full right to work in UK / Visa (sponsorship not required)
- Relevant account management, new business development, service experience
- Proven track record in business development - regularly achieving targets and working in
partnership with clients
- Strong skills across the full cycle (from lead identification to contract
- Demonstrable skills in problem solving
- Ability to articulate a customer's issue and offer the best solution to address this
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interpret
and present complex concepts
- Good telephone manner
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional client
communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and internet/phone
* Proactive and accountable with the aim to always drive positive client satisfaction
* Self-motivated, driven to succeed
* Building strong and lasting relationships with customers
What's on Offer
- Basic salary between £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience
- Realistic 40% OTE (achievers can earn £45k+ within 18 months), uncapped, full suite of company benefits
- Industry leading product and commercial training, autonomous working environment, and clear career progression