You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Support Executive
- Fantastic oppurtunity to work for one of the largest events businesses
- Oppurtunity to grow a career in an exciting role in the entertainment industry
About Our Client
My clients portfolio of entertainment trade events includes the world's leading music industry trade show, held annually. In the segment of television and digital content, their events encompass the leading global markets plus trade events specialising in key genres of programming, from documentaries and kid's to formats and the future of television.
You'll be supporting a small sales team to ensure their clients and prospects have everything they need and you'll be working with some of the biggest brands in entertainment. An interest in entertainment sectors like TV and music would be an advantage. This role will put you in charge of day to day sales support across the entertainment events.
Typical duties will include:
- Assist in lead generation campaigns / market research for entertainment events.
- Create power point presentations and proposals,
- Maintain regular telephone and email contact with clients to support the sales team in the selling of additional products
- Keep the sales team and clients up to date with key deadlines. Chasing clients for deliverables as required.
- Keep the sales team up to date on sales inventory
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales support team in the Paris office to ensure that the UK sales team are fully up to speed and have everything they need.
Build relationships with clients
Travel to attend our events to support the sales teams
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Sales Support executive will have:
- Higher education with an emphasis on sales & marketing
- Some background in a sales, either complete sales B2B new business of account management/sales support
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- A good telephone manner
- English speaker with french would be an advantage
- Able to work in a target and KPI driven environment
- Able to use Microsoft packages
- Organised with an eye for detail
- An interest and understanding of the entertainment industry would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Support Executive will receive:
- Circa Â£23,000 per annum
- Company benefits
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- The chance to grow a career with a fantastic company
- Be based in Central London