You are here
Sales Support - Fluent in Spanish
- A Global Manufacturer and Distributor
- Office based in Leicester
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer and distributor; a leader in their specialised and niche market! They are passionate about their high quality products and pride themselves on the service they deliver to their customers worldwide.
As the Sales Support you will be based in the company's Leicester branch and will become an integral part of the administration team. Working to support the Sales Executive you will be responsible for providing first class customer service at the point of purchase and ensuring the customer needs are fulfilled throughout each process.
You will be responsible for ensuring customer goods are received on time, answering any queries and processing orders.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience required:
- Must be fluent in Spanish - both written and oral
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Experience of building strong relationship skills
- Ability to deliver first class customer service
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to juggle priorities in a busy environment
- Commutable to the Leicester office Monday to Friday
What's on Offer
- £20k - £23k basic salary (dependant on experience)