You are here
Sales Team Leader - Corporate FX
- High achieving team manager needed to drive internal sales
- Generous base / Bonus and progression with a wider group of companies
About Our Client
International Corporate Payments provider, part of a wider Financial Services Company who provide Fixed Income, Asset Management and Options products.
Company have aggressive growth plans and need like minded intelligent, team focused sales professionals to help grow.
Sales Team Leader - Corporate FX will be brought in to run the inside sales team.
Currently a team of dual desk sales / dealers the Sales Manager will take responsibility for growing the headcount of the FX sales desk (x2 / x4 the current headcount), train and drive success within the team.
- Recruit, assess, develop, coach, and retain the best inside sales talent in the industry
- Ensure individual's performance is aligned with targets
- Ensure values, internal policies, systems, and processes are met at all times with all sales activity
- Participate as part of the management team
- Influence and deploy our inside sales strategy, observing corporate goals and objectives
You will have full responsibility for the sales team targets!
Current team culture - Intelligent, genuinely interested in financial services. It is not a "boiler room" culture but all team members have a hard working, results focused mentality.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Inside Sales Team Manager - Corporate FX MUST have experience selling Corporate / Deliverable FX. AND:
- Have daily access to the City of London office
- Have a proven track record in delivering to sales targets, both personally and having lead teams to success through direct man management
- Have held personal responsibility for team targets / P&L
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary depending on experience to £30,000+ Uncapped Commission (x2 OTE)