You are here
Sales Training Manager
- Learning & Development
About Our Client
This is a growing retail business and the role is a Midlands regional role.
The Sales Trainer will have focus on results, enhancing existing programmes and developing new workshops that will increase sales and recruitment within the Business which ion turn will impact growth and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of the training strategy for the UK sales force.
- Creating & developing new & existing workshops.
- Developing and maintaining the online education portal, ensuring this is fully integrated with the company training courses and supports the growth strategy.
- Creating and developing education materials that effectively communicate fundamental practices using a variety of media and blended learning formats.
- Leading and training the team to deliver the education strategy.
The Successful Applicant
You must be an experienced Sales Trainer with a background in the retail industry.
You will be experienced in all aspects of training including TNA, development of training strategies as well as people management.
In addition you will possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate sensitive issues as well as working confidently at a senior level with external/internal stakeholders.
You will be a self-starter and proven leader who will champion ideas and quickly grasp new concepts.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 + car allowance