You are here
SAP Master Data Specialist
Support all master data elements for corporate and plant manufacturing functions
SAP Super User in a Manufacturing Environment
About Our Client
Expanding Manufacturing Business, who require a SAP Master Data Specialist for their manufacturing facility in Warrington.
The role of SAP Master Data Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Develop departmental standard operating procedures (SOP's) and training documents for product management.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and updates of SAP - Data
- Create, Monitor and uphold department Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) for product management on a monthly basis.
- Lead cross-functional team projects to meet departmental goals as needed.
- Distribute required monthly reporting measures for other departments.
- Troubleshoot master data inquiries from other departments which may require updates to SAP.
- Organise gathering of product data requiring interdepartmental cooperation in providing data in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Create and maintain a central repository for product data
- Work cross-functionally to build and maintain product specifications, routings...
- . Ensure the latest information is updated systematically by developing compliance KPI's and SOP's.
- Report and analyse database queries for product management for interdepartmental use, data validation, and cleansing to maintain data integrity.
- Develop tools and implement best practices in conjunction with other sites in the Group
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background for the SAP Master Data Specialist role:
- Very strong analytical skills and function in a fast paced multi-task environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyse, interpret and react to complex issues with critical attention to detail;
- High organizational and coordination skills are required.
- Preferred experience with Data analysis, visualisation and report writing tools such as Access, Excel
- Other preferences include background in supply chain, quality management, IT data collection, cross-functional projects, and ERP system experience with SA
- Planning & organising
What's on Offer