You are here
Security Analyst - ITIL, Cobit, ISO27001, CISA, CISSP
- UK Industry Giant seeking up and coming Information Security Star
- Excellent opportunity to build InfoSec career and develop into an InfoSec expert
About Our Client
My client has been a UK industry leader for decades. Primarily based in the UK, but with operations across the world. My client will provide you with the career development in a complex organisation, which will propel your career in information security.
Key duties for this position will include:
- Define, develop and maintain information security policies, standards, procedures, and processes
- Identify and assess information security risks and define appropriate mitigating controls. Carry out risk assessments as required by business processes and systems.
- Provide advice and guidance to the organisation on information security best practice. Provide information security training and awareness for all staff.
- Take ownership of and progress work packages to reduce information security risk exposure.
- Monitoring and reporting of user compliance with information security policies, standards, procedures and processes.
- Assist in maintaining the ISMS (Information Security Management System) to ensure that best practice information security is observed.
- Provide assessments of information security impacts of potential project work and provide information security advice on projects in progress.
- Support audits related to information security.
- Identify and manages risks relating to organisational data
- Investigate and make recommendations for improvement based on feasibility and business benefit
- Investigate any breaches of security and ensures vulnerabilities are addressed
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you'll enjoy the challenges associated with introducing a new information security control discipline across an organisation
- Track record of a successful information security analysis career
- Understanding of security standards, data protection and compliance (e.g. ISO27001 & Information Commissioners Office)
- Experience of developing and implementing information security policies and procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Pragmatic approach to formulating solutions
- Team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate the right mind set for risk v control
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer, along with continual professional development